Monday, February 11, 2013

RUN the YEAR right!


Hey there! If you are reading this post, you are probably a RUNNER or you want to be a runner or maybe….you're one of my friends. By the way, let me introduce myself in my very first (ever) post: I'm Rey Piad. I started running around August of 2010 and I could say that my life was changed because of the great experiences that running brought to me.

Then you might be asking, why did I described this blog "A newbie's running journey." if I've been running since 2010? Well, for me, 2+ years of running doesn't make us a seasoned runner. I know and heard of runners who are running for 10, 20, 30, 40, and even 50+ years! That's what I call SEASONED runners!

And though I've been running since August 2010, the past one and a half years wasn't that active for me. I became busy with so many things and I gradually slowed down my regular runs until there were no runs at all. The last race I joined was the 10K event of Unilab Run United 1 and that was 2011. Yes, it's sad.

So I still consider myself a NEWBIE! So if you consider yourself a newbie, I invite you to follow my running journey (my blog!) as I aim to reach my running goals, from 5K to a Marathon. Let's share each others thoughts, experiences, and even tips about running! So if I were you, let's start this year RIGHT and start RUNNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment